The Story Continues...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Donations from some amazing people!!!

I am so amazed by the response I have gotten for donations to the silent auction. These people now hold a special place in my heart. Some of them I've never even met except through email but they have embraced this cause and are sending me items to help raise funds for Reece's Rainbow. Please, visit their sites and go as far as to thank them for their kindness and support. Here is a small sampling of what's to come:

Southern Sassy Pants for some to die for personalized items
The Nesting Place for some not so necessary but essential (can't they be both?) tassels

Academy Music School for an impressive way to teach the love of music to little ones
I especially love the "Recorder Karate".
This lady has gone above and beyond and donated 2 FULL sessions- one for Recorder Karate and one for Musikgarten. The total value is around $400!!!

Tupperware- good ole tried and true
Nature's Table Cafe to find some super yummy, healthy treats
Our good friend owns this new restaurant and ohh, it's super good!
Usborne books- very educational, high quality books.
I will post a photo of an example of the super cool bulletin boards that my sister-in-law makes in just a little bit. She has made one for each of my girls and we just adore them! She truly captures each child's personality with each board. A keepsake at a great price!! M has donated 2 boards to the auction!!!
So, if you want some unique items for Christmas and would like to support a great ministry at the same time, here's your chance. Have a blessed night- I have some auction work to do.
Amazed,
E

No comments: