The Story Continues...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Giveaway and a few pics

Tune in tomorrow for a very exciting announcement. We will also be having a giveaway- tell your friends!
We were in great company Saturday evening- even Buzz and Woody joined us!
(my nephew and Dad)
A few guests going over the silent auction items


Food, food and more food



Trying her hand at the lasso


I was amazed at how many kids got the apples without help from hands




There are more, and I will post them soon. I'm trying to spend some much needed time with my family. I know many of you are waiting for totals. I will tell you we are over $800 but still have a few donations coming in so stay tuned.
Have a blessed night!
In Him,
E




1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

WOW! Wonderful to hear over $800! Congrats! Can't wait to see what the giveaway is adn the news too! Hope I can get on in am to see and be a part maybe!

blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com