Many of you know that we had a "surprise adoption" of an angel boy blessed with Down Syndrome 7 weeks ago. Yes, this past Monday our sweet boy was 7 weeks- I just can't believe it!! 
Emotionally and financially we were not ready for 2 adoptions at once- one domestic and one international- but God has taken care of every single detail. I want to share with you a few reasons (in the form of pictures) why we have agreed to walk this walk with Him.

We laugh because he has lots of hair on the back 1/2 of his head. For some reason, all the hair in the front fell out when nothing else did. It doesn't look quite as silly as our youngest daughter's when she was his age and had a mohawk.

Oh, how blessed we are!
In Him,
E
14 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL baby boy!
He is beautiful:)
He is such a beautiful baby...absolutely beautiful! I'd love to hear more about domestic adoption as we're only familiar with international.
He is beautiful!!
He is just beautiful!!! It is amazing what we are blessed with when we just follow God's plan for our lives.
He is just so precious!!!!!
Oh how BLESSED you are, my dear friend. He is absolutely adorable :) Thank you for sharing the sweet pics.
WOW, congratulations!!! We have to get that beautiful baby in the blgo header :)
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
Aww! He is so CUTE!!!! :O
Precious photos, precious baby!
angel baby indeed!!! congratulations!!
YOU SURE ARE! How precious!
So I went back to read what happened in August. Did you give birth then etc. And I was literally SHOCKED! I cant type all the details in this little box. But you my friend have been on a journey so much like ours this past year that I am still almost 24 hours after reading the post..... amazed. I pray God has something this exciting and wonderful at the end of our waiting. I may e-mail you.....
My heart soars with yours over this sweet baby, he is absolutely precious and will be such a joy in the lives of everyone who knows him. I have also adopted babies with Down syndrome and two came to us through referrals by Robin Steele. Gotta love that lady! My heart skips a beat every time I hear her voice.
Post a Comment