**Please, read all the way to the end and let's be blessed together!**

You all have succeeded in knocking our socks off, and we stand in awe. In just over 2 weeks, enough signs have been ordered so that we are now over $1,000 closer to our angel!! Crazy, people! Now you see why I had to climb out from under the mounds of signs and why I am drinking caffeine by the gallons. I make every sign by hand and have the blisters to show it. But it is a labor of love and the time I spend creating these signs for each of you allows me to pray and think about how AWESOME OUR GOD IS!!
During this time I have heard Him say it over and over...."GIVE IT AWAY." Um...excuse me? Give what away?! Don't you realize we are trying to earn money to bring home another treasure? And so, I continued to seek His guidance. Then it came to me. Give it away. I am so blessed every time someone sends me their story along with a sign order. What starts out as simple letters on a piece of wood turns into something beautiful when I read these stories. I am blessed every time, and I want to "GIVE IT AWAY".
I want to hear your stories or those of people close to you. I want others to be blessed by these stories. And I want to bless you or someone you love. Stories of triumph. Of love. Of beauty from ashes. Of sacrifice.
There are only 2 way that I can't think of to do this-
1. Simply leave me a comment including your story written out or a link to it.
2. Email me your story (nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com) with permission to publish it here.
I need stories by THIS SATURDAY because Sunday afternoon we will GIVE IT AWAY! We will pray over each and every story and choose a winner of a custom sign! A sign that will SHOUT God's never ending love and grace for them.
Please, join us in our December "GIVE IT AWAY!" that God kept whispering in my ear. Feel free to share this post with others so that we may all be blessed by stories of hope this Christmas season.
In Him,
E
5 comments:
HOW AWESOME!!
Here is the link to the adoption story of our 7 children!
HUGS! Jen
http://www.handsheartsquiverfull.com/2008/09/our-miracle-adoption-story.html
OMGoodness! You worked so hard! Bless you.
I'm not adopting yet! But I have Miss Olga from Reece's Rainbow. And I have her story. She is going to be five in January, and I want her to have a home by Christmas. God has put her in my life for a reason, and I cannot ignore the constant tug at my heart to do all that I can for her. I was just praying , seriously just now, that something would happen and I saw your post. I have written a post for Olga here, http://ourdailysmiles.blogspot.com/2010/11/five-dollar-challenge.html
i have never felt so driven in my life to take charge of a situation. I just can't explain it except to say it is from God. I know something good is going to come out of this for Olga. The more Miss Olga has in her account the better her chances are of getting a forever family. This is a wonderful idea you have.
Where ever the money goes it will be a blessing I'm completely sure of that.
And if anyone wants to see Olga please visit her at RR. She is beautiful.
Thank you!
I guess this answers my question in my e-mail. I am so excited to watch God move in your story. hugs
We were, according to the world, the most unlikely couple to adopt. We were a low income family, we had an addictive dysfunctional past, and our marriage almost didn't survive. All we had was a promise from God and a heart to follow his call. We have been married now for 19 years and are the proud parents of 2 biological daughters ages 10 and 11 and 4 adopted sons ages 3,2,2, and 1. Only God saw past the outside and looked at our hearts. He is faithful.
When we were in China adopting our son Sam we met a sweet little 4 month old baby boy that we both knew we had to go back for. We knew that it would be a miracle because his file wasn't available yet and we didn't know when that would happen if ever. We prayed and waited. To make a long story short, we were able to travel back to China to adopt him two years after our first trip!! Praise God for our miracle!
Post a Comment