The Story Continues...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!!

Merry Christmas!

For some of you, sharing this on such a day of celebration may be odd, but I think it is the perfect day. This is indeed a time of celebrating the ONE TRUE KING and ALL He stands for. The day would be incomplete if we did not remember the orphans. My heart breaks over and over. I cannot wait for the day that He uses our family again- what an honor that will be!!

Praying love over each of you this glorious Christmas season!

In Him,

E


2 comments:

Anna said...

Merry CHristmas to your sweet family from ours..... THank you for the surprise BTW. ;) It was in the mailbox yesterday afternoon and the Christmas tree crayons were PERFECT. Little G got an easel to encourage artistic endeavors and I hadnt remembered crayons! These were perfect in her sweet little hands.Hairbows too!!! Glad the notecards surprised you! ;)Enjoy the snow! XXOO

Rachel said...

I just shared this last week on my facebook! So powerful and true!