The Story Continues...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My dear sister-in-law


Many of you have been reading for a while and praying for my sister-in-law, Markana. We are so blessed to have her as part of our family. She is the perfect match for my brother- they went through alot before God brought them together.



I didn't want to put this on my blog until they had confirmation and had let their own friends know. It is with a broken heart that I tell you tonight that Markana has been diagnosed with lymphoma. Cancer is nasty, it is mean and it doesn't segregate. I am so angry that anyone has to suffer with this disease, much less someone I love so much. She begins a battery of tests Thursday and starts chemo on Friday. Please keep Markana, my brother, Chip, and sweet baby Stella in your prayers. The road that lies ahead of them will be hard and long, but with God's strength I know she will be okay. God is good, He is the healer!


In Him,
E



3 comments:

SayYourPiece said...

In my prayers.

June Berger said...

Praying for Markana and all her family and friends.

Ohilda said...

We are praying for your sister in law and her family.