**Update- I am still taking custom orders. To guarantee Christmas delivery, orders MUST be in by December 3rd!**
Please, email me if you are interested in purchasing one of the signs below- nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com. I will mark *sold* to the first person who emails me requesting a certain sign. Every sign pictured is ready for shipping and will be mailed this Saturday. Price and dimension information is listed under the first picture of each sign.
And the "s" word- shipping. I detest it and detest it even more than I have to share shipping costs with you lovely people. I want nothing more than to send each of you a treasure at not cost really, but that would negate the entire reason I work into the wee hours of the morning and drink caffeine by the gallons. :)
I'm not sure if it's my camera or my computer but the colors I'm seeing just aren't true and look a little wacky. I want to assure you that the colors are bold and vibrant on most signs and truly just pop!
Again, thank you for the outpouring of support for our family. I can't wait to share more about our next angel rockin' a little something extra!! I wish I could hug each of you!
In Him,
E
Please, email me if you are interested in purchasing one of the signs below- nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com. I will mark *sold* to the first person who emails me requesting a certain sign. Every sign pictured is ready for shipping and will be mailed this Saturday. Price and dimension information is listed under the first picture of each sign.
And the "s" word- shipping. I detest it and detest it even more than I have to share shipping costs with you lovely people. I want nothing more than to send each of you a treasure at not cost really, but that would negate the entire reason I work into the wee hours of the morning and drink caffeine by the gallons. :)
I'm not sure if it's my camera or my computer but the colors I'm seeing just aren't true and look a little wacky. I want to assure you that the colors are bold and vibrant on most signs and truly just pop!
Again, thank you for the outpouring of support for our family. I can't wait to share more about our next angel rockin' a little something extra!! I wish I could hug each of you!
In Him,
E
**SOLD**
"abide" 26 inches long x 9 inches tall
$35 + $8 shipping


**SOLD**
"forever" 33 1/2 inches long x 9 inches tall
$45 + $8 shipping


"miracle" 32 inches long x 9 inches tall$45 + $12 shipping


**SOLD**
"welcome" 36 inches long x 9 inches tall $45 + $12 shipping



**SOLD**
"believe" 32 1/2 inches long x 9 inches tall
$45 + $12 shipping



**SOLD**
"be still" 33 inches long x 9 inches tall
$45 + $12 shipping


**SOLD**
"i am" 18 inches long x 9 inches tall
$25 + $8 shipping

**SOLD**
"love" 20 1/2 inches long x 9 inches tall
$35 + $10 shipping


"believe" 32 1/2 inches long x 9 inches tall$45 + $12 shipping

"america" 35 1/2 inches long x 9 inches tall $45 + $12 shipping


"kneel" 25 inches long x 9 inches tall
$35 + $10 shipping


**SOLD**
"home" 27 inches long x 9 inches tall
$35 + $10 shipping


"shine" 25 inches long x 9 inches tall$35 + $10 shipping




"crazy love" 43 inches long x 9 inches tall
$45 + $12 shipping









"mercy" 29 1/2inches long x 9 inches tall






"eat" 15 1/2 inches long x 9 inches tall







5 comments:
You have got to come to my blog and go to my fund raiser page. Add a link!!!!!! come and see.
just a thought. Take them outside to photograph with the sun behind you and see if that brings out the trueness of the colors. You have done beatiful work. praying.
We got our sign tonight and I love it! It looks very professional.
Is your Be STill sold? LMK teamlowe@yahoo.com
Dear Mom to my China Posse,
First, I LOVE your name!:) Very funny. Yes, the "be still" sign has been sold. Sorry I didn't update that. Email me privately and we'll talk- nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com. I tried to find an email address for you and couldn't. I may be able to swing it so that I can finish one for you and have it shipped early next week.
In Him,
E
Post a Comment