I LOVE THIS BOY!!
If God's plan for our family was to be on the next plane to Uganda, you can bet that's exactly where I'd be!! But right now, I feel like we need to focus on Celia's health and getting her to a place of stability with her heart, weight and feeding.
My prayer over and over and over is "Does sweet Jonathan not deserve a family, God?". I cry out to Him about this precious one. Just look at this treasure! Oh my GOODNESS! I love him! And how my heart swelled and broke all in the same instant when I saw him playing with this toy. Guess who sent it to him?!?! Yep, our family! And evidently it's his favorite.:) But, I wished he were here playing with it instead.
Let's face it, though. The odds are stacked against him. #1- He lives in Africa. #2- He has Down Syndrome. #3- Something is going on with his digestive system and he NEEDS medical attention soon. #4- Jonathan is HIV positive. A big deal? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! HIV is NOT what it used to be. Feel free to mosey on over to Project Hopeful to learn how incredibly easy it is to care for and live with HIV. NOT A BIG DEAL! And guess what? This is what God intended for Jonathan. He KNEW this would be a part of his life. And guess what else? He already knows who his family is and is just waiting for them to step forward. Could it be you?
1 comment:
He is Gorgeous!!!!! So wish uscis wasn't a hinderence.....PRAYING for a family!
Post a Comment