The Story Continues...

Friday, April 15, 2011

For all those who have been harrassing me....

Kiddos in our house sleep in comfort- I wish I were surrounded by all that satin and chenille!:)



Here she is in all of her 7 pound 12 ounce glory!! She will be 8 weeks this coming Tuesday. Yep, slowly but surely she is gaining. Tiny baby steps is how she does it.


After working hard at pushing herself up and holding up that heavy head.



I took this picture to show you how teeny our treasure really is. My hands are not large by any means. She is such a teeny peanut!


So, there you have it. We hope to have another mini photoshoot tomorrow afternoon with all 5, and I'll share those when they are finally finished! Hope you all have a blessed weekend! In Him,

E

6 comments:

Melissa said...

She's so sweet! Claire still isn't huge, but I hardly remember her being this small, even though this was about her size at 8 weeks.

Claudette said...

Celia is oh so precious! A tiny boundle of love and joy. Your daughters are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

TOO PRECIOUS! LOVE HER!

Stephanie said...

Oh my heart she is a treasure!I wish i could hold her!!!! You're so blessed!
Sending a kiss and a snuggle!!

Holly said...

Thank you!! Love these!!! How your heart must overflow!!!

Anna said...

oh how beautiful is that?! Just beyond words. I bet she still smells like heaven. ;)