The Story Continues...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet sister!!

Myself, my sister J and my Mom


Happy 30th Birthday to the greatest sister ever!!

I love you J!!!
We had a wonderful "just ladies" birthday lunch today celebrating the life of one of my most favorite people in the whole world. I can't imagine my life without her. We took our time and enjoyed every bite and each other's company even more. J was sweet enough to share her birthday dessert- the most decadent chocolate torte! And yes, I cheated and had some. She and I will probably both regret it later while suffering from migraines- another terrible thing we share.
Love you J!
E

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You all are just too beautiful! LOVE IT!

Lyndi said...

OT- i FINALLY mailed you your book today. Sorry it took so long :(

JJ said...

Thank you Eba - I love you too. It was a great day with some great girls =) and yes, the migraine did show it's ugly head - but hey, it was definitely worth it. I hadn't had chocolate in forever! Little medicine and we were all good. Happy Easter!

Adeye said...

That is SUCH a gorgeous pic---beautiful ladies all of you.

Adeye said...

That is SUCH a gorgeous pic---beautiful ladies all of you.

Adeye said...

Beautiful girls!