The Story Continues...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Our weekend in pictures


First, I am truly overwhelmed by the generosity of so many. I was shocked and in tears today when I received an email alerting me that a dear friend from high school (whom I just "found" a couple of weeks ago) donated $100 to our adoption fund! I then began opening some of my other email to find so many people wanting to donate to our yard sale- air hockey table, ping pong table, beds, end tables, wine cooler, bikes, dining room furniture and on and on. I can't put into words how I feel at this moment. We are so blessed.

Here are some pictures of our weekend. I am tired and need to get some things finished before bed so I won't explain them all. Enjoy!








Now, I will say a few things about the ones that follow. My middle child wanted to do a "photo shoot" of hubby and I.....so, here you go. And yes, we really do act this way most of the time.

SO THANKFUL,

E

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are just TOO adorable! What a great family you have :) HUGS!

Catherine Anne said...

I love yhe photos! They are GREAT! Im so happy your prayers are being answered!

Keisha said...

Love the Fun Photo's!!
Hugs, Keisha

Shonni said...

What fun picutures!!

Adeye said...

Stunning, stunning pics--what a gorgeous family you have :)