The Story Continues...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Giveaway for our girl!!

Good evening! What a wonderful day we had today doing....well, not much! And that's why it was so great.

We have (once again!) been given a swift kick in the behind. God has told us to press on, so that's exactly what we are going to do. Our first item of business- a giveaway for our girl in hopes that we can raise some additional funds for travel.

We were blessed a few months ago with these wonderful items- a brand new Kodak EasyShare V1003 digital camera (silver) and Scrapbooking Kit. Hubby's mom works for Kodak, and they have been more than generous throughout our fundraising efforts. Thank you!!

You can learn more about the camera here. The deadline to enter is July 4th- the day we celebrate freedom here in the United States. It is symbolic in that we are praying for freedom for each of the Fatherless.

So, here's the deal-

1. For every donation of $10, your name will be included in the drawing. For example- if you donate $10, your name will be placed in the drawing once. If you donate $70, your name will be place in the drawing 7 times. To donate, just click on the "Chip In" in my sidebar.

2. If you make a donation and post a link back here on your own blog, facebook or other space, your name will be entered another time. Please, let me know you have done so either by leaving me a comment or sending me an email- nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com

3. Again, the drawing will be held on July 4th.

And it's a simple as that. I'm sure there are more "rules" I should post about, but it's late and I must turn in. Please, help us spread the word- our angel is worth it!!

In Him,

E

2 comments:

Michele said...

I put a link on my site. I hope you know that you guys are in our prayers.

Adeye said...

What a wonderful idea--I will help :)

Hey friend--check my blog--I have a little surprise for you.