
Okay, people. I am stepping WAY out of my comfort zone here, but it's absolutely necessary, I do believe.
In the photo above, you'll notice his name. Prayers are needed today and for many weeks to come, and I feel like the best way to rally the prayer warriors is to put a name to the sweet face. So there you have it- our angel, Charlie.
Charlie is scheduled for open heart surgery on May 21st- only 18 days from today. We have complete faith in our Father and that total healing of our baby's heart will happen on May 21st. BUT, he still needs prayers. Our prayer requests right now are-
*For successful surgery.
*For the Lord to guide the surgeon's hands.
*Very minimal pain for our sweetie.
*Quick, infection-free healing.
*Peace for Mommy,Daddy and all family and friends.
I have been attempting to make a prayer "button" for our blog without much luck. Well, the button is made and I tried to post it but I am unable to resize it and make it smaller (not technologically savy!). I have contacted several button makers with no response. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them. I'd love to have this done in the next couple of days so that people can beginning "grabbing" the button. I have had requests for this for several weeks- be patient...I'm trying!
Thank you to those of you who continue to lift our family up in prayer. We truly feel God's love surrounding us daily, and I know that much of that comfort comes from you remembering us in your time with Him.
In Him,
E
12 comments:
I'm no help...a bloggy friend made my beading to China button!
Sorry!
I will be praying. I can imagine your nerves at letting your sweet little one go under anesthesia and heart surgery.
Big hugs and prayers,
Holly
Many prayer being lifted for you all.
I resize the photo 1st which can be done online. I upload it to tinypic...then find somebody else's button--copy and paste the code for it and then change the part of the code linking to their image to link to mine instead, and then put my website instead of the person's whose code I "borrowed"--as far as putting the text box on your page that has the content for your button that people can copy and paste, that is harder to explain--I only did it once and had to go online and search for how to do it. If you would like me to fix the button for you, send me an email--butterflygirl82@gmail.com
I will be praying for your sweet little Charlie too!
Definitely praying!!!
Much love!!
I can make you a button!
We'll be praying for that sweet boy and the rest of the family.
Praying for that Handsome Little Man!!
Of course we will be praying....
Can I add this to my blog?
Hey E! I will be praying as well.
Keep us posted. Love on little C for us!
Already praying here in Maryland!!! Our kids are strong, and I've seen so many of them come through with flying colors!!!
Charlie is so sweet! May 21st is the 1 year anniversary of our daughter's open heart surgery. Madi and Charlie will forever share the same Heart Day!! We will be praying for your family!
I stumbled across this blog from a Link-Up on Under the Table and Dreaming, which I found thru U-Create. I dove deeper into your blog, looking at the older posts, and saw Charlie's "Zipper" - and his story brought me to tears. I do just want to hug him!
If I can ask, what repair did Charlie have done? I was born in 1987 with Transposition of the Great Arteries, and had an OHS standard Mustard Procedure done in '89. I went back in for OHS for a re-repair in Feb of last year. I wish him all the best, and am praying for him.
yupstill_laughing@hotmail.com
♥-Zipper Club member (22 years)
Bryana
Post a Comment