Never in our wildest dreams could we have imagined the blessings that would POUR out of this fundraiser. And while it has been an incredible boost to our adoption fund (over 200 necklaces ordered!), that is only part of it. We have met so many encouraging, God-lovin', disciples! Shared verses of hope have held us during the days when emotions were running high. Stories of triumph in HIM have put us back in our place when we blew things way out of proportion. AWARENESS has been brought to the forefront to so many who many have never known the love and beauty of special needs adoption.
AND WE GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD!!!
NONE of this is because of us. We have simply handed our lives over to Him completely (on most days:) and cannot wait to see what He has in store. And as one of my precious sisters in Christ always says.....
We serve a "Mountain-Moving, Awe-Inspiring, Gasp-Giving God!!!"
While even though I know that NONE of this would be possible without Our Father, He has used each and every one of you to be a part of His story.....and our daughter's story! And I must thank you.
From now until 9pm (EST) tonight, we will be having
THE BIG HOORAH! GIVEAWAY!!!
as a small way to tell each of you "thank you!".
But to us, this giveaway is so much more than giving you a necklace.
In honor of all 6 of our blessings, we will be giving away SIX necklaces!! And you can win more than once! But here's the catch. I can't make you do anything more than win a necklace for yourself and wear it every single day.:) BUT I encourage you to do something way beyond that.
Our vision for this giveaway is just that....to give. To bless someone else. Each and every single one of us knows of a precious lady who has a story. A story of hope. A story of triumph. Or a story of despair. I encourage each of you to pray and search your hearts for that one person you know God would want you to bless today. And if your name is drawn tonight, I encourage you to accept your free necklace for her. Now, again, I cannot make you do this. I know you want one for yourself.:) But think about the love of Christ you could be sharing with a precious sister in Christ?!
The giveaway details are, for the most part, the same. Buy one or share this in order to win.
But this time the deal is a little sweeter.
*If you have purchased a necklace at all throughout the entire fundraiser, you will automatically get 2 entries per necklace ordered! That includes any orders placed today until 9pm (EST)! Deadline to order is this Saturday, August 25th.
*SHARE our fundraiser and/or giveaway and receive 5 entries. Yep, if you spread the word about The BIG HOORAH! GIVEAWAY!!!, you will receive 5 additional entries!!! My only request is that you somehow mention we aren't doing this just to make money but that it is to bring HOME one of the most STUNNING treasures I have ever laid eyes on!!! I cannot wait to show her beautiful face to all of you.
And that's it. The "winners" will receive one necklace of their choice.
Please, email me (nogreatergiftmom@yahoo.com) or send me a message of Facebook with any questions. I pray each of you have an INCREDIBLE day filled with Our Father's love and mercy!
In Him,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment