The Story Continues...

Monday, February 16, 2009

Are we willing to sacrifice?


"God has created a world big enough for all the lives He wishes to be born. It is only our hearts that are not big enough to want them and accept them. If all the money that is being spent on finding ways to kill people was used instead to feed them and house them and educate them - how beautiful that would be. We are too often afraid of the sacrifices we might have to make. But where there is love, there is always sacrifice. And when we love until it hurts, there is joy and peace." -Mother Theresa
Another one from the lady I love. I specifically love the part I italicized- actually, nevermind. I love the entire quote!!
In Him,
E

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Wow!! This is soo True!
I'm really loving your blog girl!!
And.. you are so creative! :)
Hugs!
Keisha

Unknown said...

Obviously we were separated at birth as I have ALL THE SAME feelings as you about the orphan sister... There is a new agency that I just got turned on to called WACAP-some adoptions are FREE and others just 5,000 dollars. Check it out.

Adeye said...

Wow, I love this! God has really been challenging me in this area---it is so easy (for me) to surrender to the things are easy and comfortable. But, with God we're either in, or we're out. It's all or nothing. It is so hard to surrender ALL---but so worth it. I am still learning complete abandonment. Complete sacrifice for the sake of Christ. I have such a long way to go.

Thanks for the reminder.