The Story Continues...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

News, News...Does anyone want to hear our news?!

I have gotten many comments and emails about our news. "Any news yet?" "I can't stand it!" "I can't wait to hear...". Well, ladies (and gentlemen, if any really read this- besides my hubby of course who takes it upon himself to approve his OWN comments!:)......the......answer.......is.......(following in the footsteps of American Idol when they vote people off and make you wait through 10 commercials just to hear the results).....what was I saying again? Oh.....the......answer is.........
YES!!!!!!!!
Aaaahhhh! We are adopting! Aaaahhhh! We don't know exactly who, when or from where, but God knows. He will reveal his plans to us in His time. Of course, now would be my perfect time, but this is another test of my patience.
So, please continue to pray for our family and our unknowns. Hope you all have a blessed night!
I am skipping off to bed!
In Him,
E

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I can sleep better LOL! We have "STUFF BREWING" at our house too ;)

Lyndi said...

WooHoo, I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see this all unfold and see where God leads you and who He leads you to! Congratulations!!

Amanda Jones said...

I knew it! That was the first thought that came to my mind!

Congrats on the decision ... I can't wait to follow along!

Amanda-Adopting Ean and Mila

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I remember that "YES"..all 5 times (working on our 6th YES ;)...how absolutely exciting!! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your sweet family!