I just want to add a bit to my last post. I was blessed to be able to meet Grace's family last Sunday. She is blessed with Down syndrome and is living in an orphanage in Taiwan. Prayerfully, they will be able to travel and bring home beautiful Grace by the end of the summer. Grace's Mommy posted something that struck me to the core this morning. I hear this over and over again from adopted families, but I am blessed to have a front row seat and watch God work as I follow this family's journey. To read more of their story, please visit their blog here. This is a portion of her post this morning-
"Let me tell you... If God is calling you to do anything and you are afraid to step out onto "thin air," I can ASSURE YOU that God is faithful and will do more than you can imagine if you are walking in faith. And if any of you have felt led to adopt a child but haven't (for any number of reasons), I'm here to tell you that there are miracles in adoption. If God calls, step out...HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST! We are living proof of that. Never in my entire life have I seen such obvious and visible signs of God's fingerprints as I have in this adoption journey."
In Him,
E
1 comment:
I love her blog and am so excited to see how things unfold for them.
Post a Comment